Creating a Community that Cares!
Little Einstein Learning Center is an organization that values the ideas and interests of the children in our care. We are looking for honest, caring and dedicated employees to join our team! Applicants should be passionate about early childhood education and have a love for enriching the minds of little ones while guiding them through a philosophy that fosters their creativity and curiosities. Applicants should have a minimum of 12 units in Early Childhood Education or a willingness to complete accredited college or university courses in Early Childhood Education. We also look for applicants who have experience working with young children as this provides a solid foundation and understanding of the children in our care. Applicants should be excited to collaborate with others and have a desire to further their professional education.
“NEVER STOP LEARNING BECAUSE LIFE NEVER STOPS TEACHING“
We encourage and support our employees’ enthusiasm for learning. As part of our commitment to providing quality early childhood educators, we’ll help you enhance your skills through ongoing and relevant professional development opportunities. You’ll also find a friendly and creative atmosphere, filled with caring, skilled, and professional teachers. We support our team not only inside of teaching hours but in their personal lives as well. We believe in a healthy work life balance and help our team achieve this by providing schedules that accommodate school, family needs, and life outside of work. We care passionately about our mission, together we’re building a community that cares and will make a difference for generations to come.
Lead Teacher Education/Experience Requirements*
- Minimum of CDA with Infant/Toddler Endorsement, Associates Degree in Early Childhood preferred (we gladly sponsor TEACH scholarships for those interested in furthering their education)
- Seeking a long term career in Early Childhood Education
- Current pediatric CPR/First aid (or willing to obtain prior to beginning employment)
- Clean criminal history background check
- At least one year experience in an early childhood classroom
- Knowledge of High Scope curriculum